Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Motivation ≠ Muffins and Candy Mentality

The countdown to my first NPC national qualifier begins today!

Because I am being a li’l weakling and struggling so much with not cheating on my diet and am only 24 days out from my first NPC*National Qualifier competition…not to mention about 10lbs from my target weight, I have decided to share the countdown and hopefully guilt my self into accountability!

So….why can’t I stop thinking about eating muffins and candy? Beats me…looking at my pastry bag with my favorite, half eaten, pumpkin chai muffin I am slightly plagued with guilt, willing to admit my mistake and move on…but can I get to where I need to be in 24 days with where my mind is? I think so…my battle starts now!

I was given an opportunity to work with one of the big supplement companies at the Boise Fit Expo. It was great motivation/reality shock to see some of the biggest fitness girls and IFBB pros there. I deeply admire their strength, hard work and dedication.
 
*NPC: National Physique Committee of the USA, Inc., is the United States affiliate to the IFBB Professional League.  The only way to qualify for the IFBB Professional League is through an NPC pro qualifying national contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment