Friday, June 17, 2011

The Struggle is Totally Worth It!!



Next time I am struggling with eating healthy and questioning why I am doing this to myself I want to remind myself about how great I feel when my diet and exercise are where the ought to be! 

I thought I’d take today to highlight some of my favorite supplements I am taking that could help you as well.

  1. Nature’s Way®, Magnesium Complex
For most of my life I’ve struggled with what I’ll refer to as “digestive issues” to an extreme. They got really bad before my last competition and someone suggested I start taking Nature’s Way®, Magnesium Complex.
Magnesium helps ensure the proper utilization of minerals in the body, relax muscles, maximize energy production and, my personal favorite, Supports the eliminative function. Magnesium complex supports the cardiovascular system, particularly during exercise. My digestive issues have nearly disappeared!

  1. Scivation, Xtend (Grape is my favorite!!)
Anyone who’s dieted can relate to low energy and muscle fatigue while exercising.

I take it during or post workout and I really feel like it speeds up my recovery time and gives me some added energy. It is also suggested to support immune function and digestive health.*

It’s a scientific blend of Energy Aminos consisting of the surmised 2:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine), Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, and Vitamin B6.

For more information check out, http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/xtend.html



No comments:

Post a Comment